- Red Mulch or Brown Mulch $34/cu. yard
Virgin wood fibers that are tumbled in a coloring agent. Colored mulch is environmentally friendly, retains it’s color for 2 seasons or more and is slow to decompose.
- Hardwood Bark Mulch $31/cu. yard
The most economical ground cover available. Reduces weed growth, retains ground moisture and adds valuable soil nutrients.
- Northern White Cedar $35/cu. yard
Aromatic, insect resistant, and slow to decompose. It is a combination of bark and wood fiber. A medium to coarse texture and golden in color.
- River Rock available in 2 sizes, either size $69/ton
Small ¾” average size Large 1 1/2” average size
- Compost $55/cu. yard
Locally produced, all natural ingredients. One cubic yard covers about 324 sq. ft. when applied 1” deep. Should be used as a soil amendment or light top-dressing.
- We also carry sand at $24/yard, gravel at $20/ton, decomposed granite at $43/ton and pulverized top soil is $41/yard.